The Angstageddon! It's coming!

Once upon a time there were no tampons in three out of the four girls' bathrooms. We complained to the front office. Now there are magical tampon bowls. We are the tampon heroes of our elitist prep school. And how fine it is!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

This Fangirl Life

Ira Glass
How has he not made it onto this blog before?
He's the cutest dork ever. I love him. I would take my shirt off and throw it at his limo.

and maybe even Watch

Also, I really hope this is real. I am in the market for a tattoo, you know.

If I had this, I'd probably make out with it. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE.

    he also made the face he's making in the top picture the entire night [the entire night is deliberate innuendo. i refuse to be subtle about this]. like he would pause and turn his head like that. which was both endearing and really weird.

    ReplyDelete