The Angstageddon! It's coming!

Once upon a time there were no tampons in three out of the four girls' bathrooms. We complained to the front office. Now there are magical tampon bowls. We are the tampon heroes of our elitist prep school. And how fine it is!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

NewsFlash!


For the nobody who reads this blog.
We've been experiencing a dearth of posts.
Two of our lovely Tamponettes are Out of Office, aka in the Northeast, home of the Bro and my soul sista Amanda Palmer.
I brought my camera. There will be posts. There will be pictures. This time, ones I take and not ones I download from the internet. There will be music. The kind made with handmade, found-object instruments. There will be hair. There will be women in their underwear. And most of all, THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

I dunno. Maybe there will be blood. But I really have always wanted to say that. Preferably directly before MAIMING someone in a fight.

But for now, there will be this picture of my hotel lobby, which is super cool and super swank and I keep expecting Don Draper to come into the lounge for a drink and a smoke.

2 comments:

  1. i want to have sex with don draper in this lobby.

    and that is the end of this thought.

    ReplyDelete