The Angstageddon! It's coming!

Once upon a time there were no tampons in three out of the four girls' bathrooms. We complained to the front office. Now there are magical tampon bowls. We are the tampon heroes of our elitist prep school. And how fine it is!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Taste The Blood!!!!!

Ok. I promised blood, and it made me think of a post I can make while waiting for the availability of my camera cord.
Step 1: Watch True Blood
Step 2: Watch BloodWork
There is an episode for every season. Seasons 1 and 2 can be found here.
Season 3 is on their blog.

Our fine gentleman friends (and by friends I mean the managers of a blog who don't know I exist) run CampBlood, a "Homo Horror" site linked to on the sidebar.
Homo Horror is in quotation marks because a) it's their phrase and b) I don't really know what Homo Horror is. It appears to be gay people reviewing horror movies, but what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment