The Angstageddon! It's coming!

Once upon a time there were no tampons in three out of the four girls' bathrooms. We complained to the front office. Now there are magical tampon bowls. We are the tampon heroes of our elitist prep school. And how fine it is!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why Is She So Amazing?


Yung and Easily Freudend says I have an Amanda Palmer accent. This happened independently of my love for her. I blame Jim Dale and his magical Harry Potter readings.

I hope the major labels collapse. I will play Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead when the first one goes under. C'mon, artists. You can do it! Also, Bandcamp is my new favorite thing. I give more than asking if I feel it deserves it. One time I gave $50 to a blog just because I loved it. People of the Internet, we can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment