The Angstageddon! It's coming!

Once upon a time there were no tampons in three out of the four girls' bathrooms. We complained to the front office. Now there are magical tampon bowls. We are the tampon heroes of our elitist prep school. And how fine it is!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

ITUNES HAS SERIES (season) 1 OF THE MIGHTY BOOSH FOR $7!!!!

It's English!

It's bizarre!

It's a comedy about two men who live in a zoo. Work in a zoo. Live in a zoo. It's really the same thing.

Seven dollars, bitches! I was surprised this was even on iTunes.

Like I say, the iTunes giveth, and the iTunes taketh away.

3 comments:

  1. me and my canadian friend carmen are noel fielding [the mulleted member of the mighty boosh] and russell brand. apparently they are like Best Comedian Friends For Lyfe. and we are tall and have weird hair so we are them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to bang both of you then, if that's the way it is.

    ReplyDelete