The Angstageddon! It's coming!

Once upon a time there were no tampons in three out of the four girls' bathrooms. We complained to the front office. Now there are magical tampon bowls. We are the tampon heroes of our elitist prep school. And how fine it is!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Meet The Tamponettes

The Fabulous Tampon Heroes.
In Sailor Scout garb.
Protecting justice, tampon availability, and correct grammar and punctuation.

Tamponettes: I tried to make it look like you guys, heights represented and all. The outfits are the same as the Sailor Scouts' (Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter). I changed the hair and faces to make them longer. I failed on mine. Oh well.
I also did this in less than an hour.
I refuse to spend hours on my Lovesac drawing all my friends as anime characters.
No. Just no.

3 comments:

  1. i am tit-less and my limbs are little deformed. but i still adore this. i couldn't ask for better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Sailor Scouts don't actually have tits. They have weird uniform embellishments where tits should be. Part of the embellishments actually look like tits. It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO HAPPY AND FULL OF GLEE AT THE SIGHT OF THIS PICTURE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete